To The Parent/Guardian and Student:
The Course Description Booklet is designed to familiarize you with what will be taught in a course, the credit(s) earned, the length of a course (year or semester), and the required prerequisites mandatory for certain course selections.
Please take time to review the courses and offerings and be certain that you are selecting courses that are appropriate for your child and will fulfill all graduation requirements. After the start of a new school year, there will be no schedule changes made. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the school’s Guidance Office.
Questions or concerns about scheduling can be addressed by contacting the counselors at the Jr./Sr. High School between 8:00 AM and 2:30 PM daily.
- Students and parent/guardian should read all course descriptions
- Students must meet all course prerequisites prior to selecting a class
- Students are to fill out the grade selection sheet and have the parent/guardian's signature
- Each student is to return the selection sheet to the Guidance Office
- Incomplete student schedules will be chosen by the Guidance Office/Principal for the student.
- Any changes in schedules must be made three weeks prior to the start of the school year. Any schedule change request after that time must be approved by the Principal.