To The Parent/Guardian and Student:
The Course Description Booklet is designed to familiarize you with what will be taught in a course, the credit(s) earned, the length of a course (year or semester), and the required prerequisites mandatory for certain course selections.
Please take time to review the courses and offerings and be certain that you are selecting courses that are appropriate for your child and will fulfill all graduation requirements. After the start of a new school year, there will be no schedule changes made. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the school’s Guidance Office.
Questions or concerns about scheduling can be addressed by contacting the counselors at the Jr./Sr. High School between 8:00 AM and 2:30 PM daily.
- Students and parent/guardian should read all course descriptions
- Students must meet all course prerequisites prior to selecting a class
- Students will select their courses through the PowerSchool portal
- Students will be guided through this process by the school counselors during the school day
- Students who miss their scheduled course selection day may choose their courses on their own, or seek assistance from the counselors at another time
- Incomplete student schedules will be chosen by the Guidance Office/Principal for the student.
- Any changes in schedules must be made within three weeks of the start of the school year. Any schedule change request after that time must be approved by the Principal.