Students can use ThinkCentral to access digital materials for Go Math! and Journeys.
2. Enter your country, state, district, and school. Check the "Remember My School" box so you don't have to do this step again (unless you are on a public/shared computer).
3. Enter the username and password provided by your teacher.
Once you have completed these steps, you will see a dashboard with 3 choices:
1. Things to Do - This is where you will find assignments your teacher has given and their due dates. You also enter this section to work on those assignments.
2. My Library - This is where you will find available materials and tools including tutorials, videos, and interactive lessons.
3. My Scores - This is where you'll find grades to your assignments, if applicable.