ALIQUIPPA/ BEAVER FALLS ATHLETIC EVENTS
Contest Management/Spectator Procedures
This is a summary of the information that was suggested and emailed to Mr. Alvin Gipson. After Mr. Gipson and Mr. Carbone spoke we met with Mr. Fabyanic. The administration from both Beaver Falls and Aliquippa agreed upon the following six provisions listed below. These provisions are in accord with WPIAL Executive Director, Mr. Tim O’Malley and the WPIAL Board of Control.
1. Mr. Carbone, Mr. Fabyanic, Mr. Gipson and Mr. LeDonne will be in attendance and meet prior to any sporting contests.
2. Administrators named above and coaches will meet 30 minutes prior to kickoff/tip-off to discuss any concerns.
3. At the conclusion of the National Anthem (Coin Toss), all participants and coaches will shake hands as a gesture of good sportsmanship.
4. The public address announcer from both schools will read the sportsmanship statement prior to the start of each quarter.
5. Police representation from both municipalities will be present at the events/contests. Police officers will be assigned to specific areas during contest and at halftime in order to deter spectators from interfering with student athletics and sporting activity.
6. Ticket sales and spectator seating will be properly designated.